Thursday, March 20, 2008

I have a theory (there's a surprise)...

That when your hair is long enough to be a problem when you are using the bathroom, it's too long. I really think the bra-strap is a good measure for longest length for long hair. Any longer than that is just plain cumbersome.
So, I'm not gonna sugar-coat the fact that when women with long, ew!, straggily, stringy, gross hair on WNTW won't let Nick cut it, I get infuriated. I just don't even want to watch the rest of the show, because they are going to turn out just as ugly, but with better clothes. Why are they so attached to their gross hair? Do they actually think it's pretty? This girl today called her gross hair "pretty," and was all, "it's who I am." No, lady, who you are is a delusional, confused person with bad hair. Your hair is your hair. It is not "who you are." I think you need a shrink. Oh, and she wouldn't wear the make-up Carmindy taught her, either, but that's a whole different soap-box and I haven't the energy to get all riled up about that right now. Believe me, she needed that make-up.
There's a reason you got nominated for that show, sister.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Was that the one with the woman with the blonde hair and she was gigantic? If so, I remember thinking that if I were Nick, I would tell her, "I'm sorry, but this is part of our agreement, and I'm going to cut your dang hair whether you like it or not cause you're cray-zay!" I agree with this post 100%.

The Rookie said...

I don't know you, but I couldn't resist in shouting "Amen!" I believe I saw that episode and, good clothes or not, she just plain looked awful.

Teri said...

Ew! It's amazing how deluded people can be about their hair.

The Evers said...

Oh Maig, I have been really bad at the blogging stuff lately, but when ever I read your blog I am automatically in a better mood! Seriously how many weird people are out there. It seems there are so many more odd ducks then regular old people!