Monday, March 31, 2008

My, oh my...

Last night I saw one of the best WNTWs ev-ah, dah-ling!
This girl wore a tail. A furry purple ratty tail with a bell on it pinned to her backside. I think it may have actually been a doggie toy. She had done so for eight years.
In the beginning, she was skanky and gross, and turned out totally cute! I swear Stacy and Clinton are miracle workers. (She was one of those contributers who you really hope turns out cute because she had a cute personality, and she tried really hard to follow the rules [even though she sometimes missed, big time], unlike some of the pig-headed ones they have on there. I really wanted her to turn out cute, and when she did it was like a little hug from WNTW right to me! "Cher lives for a good make-over!" And, of course I liked that she didn't throw a fit when Nick wanted to cut off all her long hair. Y'all know I hate when people don't let him cut it. Her hair turned out really chic. Go, Nick!)
Plus, Clinton gave me one of my favorite new sayings (well, with some mo-mandated restrictions, of course):
"This was a fashion b****slap!"
Man, I love that man. He's the best thing since sliced bread.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Here, here! *in pretentious British accent*

Kerry said...

I love that Clinton comment. Hilarious!