Tuesday, September 4, 2007

3:10 To Yu-mama

Fantastic movie. Russell Crowe was the least annoying he's ever been (a quite loveable bad guy), there's a sweet little doctor, and also a man who looks like a woman with a beard (Russell Crowe's sidekick).
Christian Bale looked a little rough, which I know he was supposed to, but I was hoping for a few more "mmmm, baby..." moments.
The story was good; the ending was good; and aside from a few times I had to cover my eyes, the violence was fun, in a "shoot-em-up" kinda way. Plus, there's a great scene with a fork and a guy who my friend pointed out looked like a, well, a, a-hem, male reproductive organ.

3 comments:

kitebrdr said...

I may have to wash your eyes out with soap...a fork??? That sounds painful...

Maigen said...

It was. He got killed with a fork. He just LOOKS like a weiner, the fork wasn't NEAR his weiner. Maybe I didn't phrase that too well.

kitebrdr said...

Oh ok, wash the soap outta ur eyes then.