Sunday, September 16, 2007

Diary of my mini-break, day 1

I have today, tomorrow, and Tuesday off!! Yay, no work, just fun and carefree-ness for as far as the eye can see.
My sister and I claim our royal blood is the cause behind our extraordinary distaste for work. I like doing creative things, volunteering for charitable causes, and living a life of leisure and sport (not traditional sport like basketball, mind you, but like yoga, tennis and the elliptical machine). I realize, of course, that I will have to meet and marry my benevolent millionaire or win the lottery in order to live my life to its full potential in that right.
So far my mini-break from work has been delightful.
Last night I watched "Elizabeth" with Candice, Linds, and Kerry (a.k.a. "Barbie, Barbie, and Skipper [BB&S]") and it was fabulous. Cate Blanchett is a brilliant actress and I covet her fair skin.
We also had some lovely gelato at Paciugo's.
Today, I went to church and wore a pretty dress, . Afterwards I ate a healthy ;) lunch with Leslie.
Now I am heading to Mom and Bob's to watch movies and play with Walter Santa "Little Jerry Seinfeld" and Jojo (Josephine Bonaparte), the puppies. They are too cute! Hopefully they will be in cuddly moods.
I will fill you in on all my adventures (fun, interesting, and mundane) for the next three days. I know, you can hardly contain your excitement, eh?

1 comment:

Candice & Lindsey said...

I know who VEG is, but who is CHG? You can even email this to me if you do not want his name mentioned on here.

Love you tons!