Saturday, September 1, 2007

What's the deal with...

Why is it that real-estate agents always seem to wear ill-fitting suits? I saw this ad with a lady in this terrible pant-suit with PLEATS in front! She looked like she had haunches. Not unlike a small forest creature, a squirrel, perhaps.
Suits in general irk me. I had to buy a suit jacket for interviews. I hate it! It's too long, and has these disgusting flap-pockets on the front of my hips. Who decided that this affront to the female form was to be the professional uniform? No, thank you.
Oh, and all the fun ones are "too wild" for job interviews. I have no intention of ever wearing that jacket for anything else in this life. It sickens me to spend all that money, hey, even had it been only $10, on something I loathe to the very core of my soul.
It's the same principle I would apply to buying, say, a Jessica Simpson music c.d., or a movie starring Ben Affleck. DON'T DO IT!!

No comments: