Monday, September 24, 2007

Movin' on up, to the East side!

So, i COVET my friends' downtown apartment! I saw it for the first time last night, and it is fabulous!
I think urban living may be for me... They have sweet concrete floors, tons of echo-y space, and views that are (while perhaps vertigo-inducing) awesome.
Plus, as Linds pointed out, it was cool to step outside their building and just have tall buildings all around.
So, if I have to move to NYC, I guess it won't hurt my feelings too much! (Of course, there, I may be less in a cool old building with sweet apartments, and more in a cardboard box-- I don't know how people afford NYC!)

3 comments:

Chelle said...

MOVE TO NYC!!!

kitebrdr said...

So why is chelle trying to get rid of you?

Maigen said...

Chelle LIVES in NYC, Bob!