Friday, September 21, 2007

My version of Heaven

I was thinking about the slow-mo "Brother!" in IASIP last night, and I think that it would really be ultra-useful in life if we could apply the video-editing software I used eight hours a day at college to our normal lives.
How great would it be if we could slow-mo certain moments (a first kiss; a fist fight [for effect]; enjoying a coca-cola classic; seeing some hot guy take off his shirt, sweaty and hot after a hard workout), fast forward some (relief society, work, getting ready to go out, bowling), and rewind others (wrinkles increasing; sudden, inexplicable fluff around the mid-section; verbal diarrhea)? Not to mention color-correction (don't look good in mustard-yellow, but found an adorable jacket in it? No problem, suddenly, you've got a lovely olive complexion!).
I think this would make life so fun. But since we can't have it here, I think that will be part of my heaven. Other parts include: the puppies can talk, and have cute, caricature-like voices and natural wit; we can watch movies of our lives, and all the funniest parts are bookmarked; everybody spontaneously bursts into song and dance (and we know all the words and dance like Travolta); and I am finally a size 6.
Heaven!

2 comments:

Candice & Lindsey said...

What does IASIP stand for?

Maigen said...

"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Funny show!