Friday, September 21, 2007

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia


I love this show... Last night there was this scene where a guy was hanging off a building, and his brother grabbed his hand (after a dramatic moment in slow-mo yelling "brother!"), to keep him from falling. Danny Devito's character comes over and starts pushing the guy down, by pushing his face with a 2x4! It was comedic genius. Well, the guy falls, but you find out the building is totally short. He lands on his feet, and they show a shot of him looking up at the people on top of the building, only about 6 feet below them. He's like, "I think I bruised my heels."
Oh, my gosh, I was laughing so hard (still am, because of the wonders of memory.)
You MUST watch IASIP if you get the chance. Crude, yes. Ridiculous, yes. Amazing, heck yes.

No comments: