Sunday, September 9, 2007

ADDENDUM to "I love the internet, and I can prove it..."

Bob,
Perhaps the one saving grace of "e-vites" IS the lack of photo of the couple "showcasing the ring." I DON'T care what they look like, no. I hate those photos in wedding announcements. Big time.
If I include a photo, by the way, as a sort of ironic statement, it will be a close photo of just my lucky fiance's face, with my left hand covering his mouth. That way, everyone will get to see the ring, and everyone will be happy.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

AWESOME. Do it. That will be the best engagement photo ever. I love it!

Candice & Lindsey said...

Kerry...my sentiments exactly!

Chelle said...

um, do people actually send out evites as wedding announcements? oh wow, that is the epitome of class...

i think i have yet to see a wedding announcement i have truly liked, except for the ones i have liked making fun of. but yours i think would be a work of art.