Friday, September 21, 2007

Holy stupid idea, Batman!


Apparently, Nike is coming out with a line of dressy sneakers. First of all, let us all take a moment to let our brains process that oxy-moron. Because where I'm from, dressy:sneaker::smart:Paris Hilton.
Okay, so yeah. Wait til you hear the slogan... Dun, dun, dun: "Looks like a sneaker, feels like a pump."
Wha...? Dude, if my shoes don't look like sexy, rockin', painful, gorgeous pumps; I sure don't want them to feel like 'em. Ain't no sneaker in the world that is cute enough for that. If I have stooped to wearing sneakers (i.e. at the gym, or in my house, or at work until I get a job where I can sit [never out in public on purpose. 'Fashion over comfort,' biotches!]) you had better believe it is because my poor feet are bleeding and/or black and blue from some beautiful BCBG contraption I wore earlier. I have no use for dressy sneakers. Put on a darn pump if you want a dressy shoe that feels like a pump.

No comments: