Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I HEART

  • big butts, and I cannot lie
  • 1.5 hour job interviews
  • a good full beard/mustache combo (very brooding and mysterious)
  • Old Navy $5 graphic tees
  • "The Office" (amen, Candice, Dwight Shrute is delightful!)
  • looking around and realizing you are the most attractive person in a room (or I am, anyway! Don't fret, you're second!)
  • Diet Dr. Pepper (it really is more like regular!)
  • "Mad World" by R.E.M.
  • downtown Dallas (and not getting lost in it, for once)
  • my newly cleaned bedroom
  • nachos
  • my "sci-fi convention shoes" (or "gum-wrapper shoes," whatever floats your boat. [Is that a sexual reference, by the way? Seems like it.])
  • my new zit (not!)
  • an organized closet
  • price adjustments
  • a bubble bath (near in my future)
  • people who blink too much, and too hard when they do it
  • "Ghost World" ("This is obviously an original 1977 punk-rock look.")
  • knowing that my days at my job may be numbered
  • that my friend's little brother randomly said "boobs!" in the middle of dinner
  • having acronymic nicknames for all my male interests
  • GEC (George Clooney is an actual interest. Hey, it might happen!)
  • my friend Cody's bulletin on myspace of all the best t.v. show theme songs of all time, including video ("...the facts of life are all about you.... woo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo")

3 comments:

The Evers said...

For sure about the acne! What the hell, when do I qualify as adult? Should I not have said hell? Sorry.

Rubymelt said...

Seriously. Seriously! As if it wasn't bad enough as a 16 year old in high school and trying to impress the boys. I thought acne was supposed to "go away" as we get older. How come we're still dealing with it?

Rubymelt said...

Oh! Are you working Friday night? Do you have a hot date lined up? If not, Lindsey, possibly Kerry (not confirmed yet)and I are going to Stonebriar Mall since J Crew and other stores are having a huge sale. The Crew has been making me happy lately with their cute, preppy clothes! We'd love to have the fashionista bombshell grace us with her presence!