Monday, September 24, 2007

"Lucky Number Slevin"


Perhaps behind the times, I finally watched "Lucky Number Slevin" today.
If you haven't seen it, and don't mind some gore, you MUST see this movie! Oh, man, I loved it! Even Josh Hartnett was bearable in it (which is saying a freaking lot)!
It's great when the evil masterminds are out evil-masterminded.
I love twisty-turny movies like that... "Match Point" is another one that I have enjoyed recently. My family thought it was way too long and drawn-out, but I think the last 20 minutes are so much better because of the slow, deliberate building up of plot and character.
Ahh, movies! Good for the soul.

1 comment:

kitebrdr said...

I could have done Matchpoint in a half hour TV show. Which means 24 minutes of actual show. Slevin was just right...all three times.