Saturday, September 1, 2007

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Okay, first of all, who knew Jack Nicholson used to be such a dish? He's hunky.
I have seen this movie in the past, and despite my general dislike for old movies, I love it! I am just re-watching it on a weekend night when most of my friends are out-of-town, and I have very little to do. I remind myself of Bridget Jones tonight. Later, I'm going to sing along with Celine Dion in flannel pajamas.
But, I'm glad I caught it. Totally recommend it. Cute Jack, great story (read the book, too!), and it's not am em-effing chick flick. I watched "Love Actually" earlier and then cried for a good long while in the bathtub. Chick flicks are only good for people who are in love. If you are having trouble meeting anyone you even want to DATE, do not watch them. Not good for the morale.
You can tell by my previous post.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

i don't know maig, one flew over the cuckoo's nest only reminds me of SCARY jack nicholson, the one from "the shining," which traumatized me deeply. i do however recommend non-chic flicks for non-in-love times, which is pretty much 24-seven for me. so i do not recommend you watch "the way we were," even though i really really love it.